Resources for those in need
We are here to help.
The Father’s Heart Street Ministry is more than just a Day Center in Clackamas County. Our goal is to help men, and women find a safe refuge from homelessness, hunger and addiction.
If you need help, come to our Day Center at 603 12th Street in Oregon City Tuesday – Friday from 10am-2pm or call 503.722.9780.
The faithful support of our donors helps us feed over 10,000 people a year, free showers with a clothing exchange, restrooms, mail service, plus shelter many during the coldest months in our Emergency Warming Shelter.
Day Center Services During COVID-19
- 2 free meals a day / including sack lunch to go.
- Clothing exchange
- Warm showers
- Monthly basic medical
- Computer use by appointment
- R & R in our dining area by reservation
- Referrals to help with housing, mental health and drug addiction
- VASH program referrals for homeless veterans
- Prayer, counsel and love
- Mailing address for clients to receive important mail
- TFH Street teams take the love of God to the streets with food and warmth on each Saturday.
Emergency Warming Shelter Services
TFH is also an emergency warming shelter during the winter months. On extremely cold nights, we provide a warm, safe place for the homeless to sleep, escape the harsh elements and prevent hypothermia.