Resources for those in need
We are here to help.
The Father’s Heart Street Ministry is more than just a Day Center in Clackamas County. Our goal is to help men, and women find a safe refuge from homelessness, hunger and addiction. Our case workers assess the individual needs of each guest as they come in for Day Center services. This brings the opportunity to engage and support our guests in their next step into sustainable housing.
If you need help, come to our Day Center at 603 12th Street in Oregon City Tuesday – Friday from 10am-2pm or call 503.722.9780.
The faithful support of our donors helps us feed over 10,000 people a year, free showers with a clothing exchange, restrooms, mail service, plus shelter many during the coldest months in our Emergency Warming Shelter.
Day Center Services
- 2 free meals a day / including sack lunch to go.
- Clothing exchange for shower program participants
- Warm showers
- Weekly basic medical
- Computer access
- Rest area
- Referrals to help with housing, mental health and drug addiction
- VASH program referrals for homeless veterans
- Prayer, counsel and love
- Mailing address for guests to receive important mail
- TFH Street teams take the love of God to the streets with food and warmth on each Saturday.
Emergency Warming Shelter Services
TFH is also an emergency warming shelter during the winter months when temperatures reach 33 degrees wind chill. On these extremely cold nights, we save lives by providing a warm, safe place for the homeless to sleep, escape the harsh elements and prevent hypothermia.